Wax & Flame wholesale terms & conditions
- Wholesale pricing applies to stores with a retail storefront.
- New wholesale customers are required to apply for wholesale registration here.
- Small batch creation means there are no minimum order quantities.
- Custom orders are welcome, please contact me here with your details.
- All orders are to be fully paid for at time of check out.
- Wax & Flame doesn’t currently collect GST.
- Prices are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Returns accepted up to 14 days after purchase.
- To request a refund contact via email here.
- Returns/replacement only accepted if products are faulty.
- Shipping is paid for by the purchaser and automatically calculated at checkout.
- Free shipping applies for all overs over $200 (automatically applied at checkout).
- Each product is handmade to order which can take up to 14 days before shipping.
- A tracking number is provided once products are shipped
- Orders are posted to the shipping address supplied during checkout.
- Re-sellers must not remove branding from any product or sell re-branded products.
Wax & Flame aims to minimise the number of stockists per suburb.
This works on a first in best dressed basis, although if a particular store does not reorder within a
6 month period that area goes back up for the taking.
If you require a specific exclusivity guarantee please contact me here.